Friday, December 23, 2011

If we listen, our hearts will tell us things that we can only see in our dreams. A bitter heart can only be gladdened by more sorrow making itself its own prey. Joy would last longer if we only enjoyed it instant by instant. It sets our heart to muse on things that are seemingly beyond our reach and if we are not afraid of heights (which most often we are) we will let her take us to where the rainbow ends. Riding the ninth wave is only for those that defy the storm by mimicking its dangerous rhythm methodically. i leave my muse here to amuse myself to a lonely sleep. I beg God to have mercy on me and grant me a short cut away from all my sins and permanently in his courtyard as a porter in his dwellings.

No comments:



...Edgar Allan Poe

They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Hey Friends What Do You Think About My Blog